Being in the industry that I’m in (children’s gear) and having kids of my own, I feel that I’ve got a pretty good grasp on some of the great parent tools out there for better/easier/more enjoyable parenting. I’d like to share my top 5 favorite and most used baby products with you:
- Aden and Anais: Swaddle blankets for infancy- We love how tight and snug a baby can be swaddled, which aids them in better sleep
- Ergobaby: We love the simplicity. For tired brains, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put it on whether carrying baby/ toddler front or back
- The Ba Baby: It keeps children entertained long after their milk is gone and it protects bottles from breaking when dropped.
- Baby food in a no spoon pouch. Whether Ella's Kitchen Plum Organics, Happy Baby or any other squeezable baby pouch, mealtime is made easier on the go
- Sound Machine from Brookstone. It has 7 different sounds and the volume can tune out any toddler screaming in the next room!
These products have worked wonders for our family. Do you have favorite items of your own? Please share your top picks in the comments below.
This week’s blog was inspired by a website that I’ve been loving. It’s called SkinnyScoop.com and lists ‘favorite things’ from moms, bloggers and celebrities. It’s a fun Internet escape while the babe is asleep.